When I awoke again, I couldn't smell coffee, so I berated myself for forgetting to make it. After finally getting my head together, I asked myself why was I sleeping in my clothes...what did I do yesterday...I couldn't remember. Yesterday was Sunday but I couldn't remember what I did. And then it hit me...it was STILL SUNDAY! How WEIRD! Okay, no more naps for me...it's too darned confusing.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
No Naps!
Remind me not to take naps. After two not-so-good nights of sleep, I was exhausted today after church and had no commitments so I lay down on the bed for some quick shut-eye. At 5:10 I awoke and looked at the clock. "Hmmm, this is crazy," I decided that was "too darned early to get up", so I went over and set the alarm for 6:15 so I wouldn't sleep late and miss the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment