Friday, August 8, 2008

Day off


The girls went to day care today and I got the day off. So guess what I did...I went shopping for Miranda's birthday gift. I'd tell ya what I got, but I'm pretty sure she has taught herself to read and might see this. I also went to Coldwater Creek and spent a wonderful gift certificate that Chris & Ward gave me for Mother's Day. Took me awhile, but I am tickled with what I finally got.

This photo is Miranda sitting on their WII Fit...Jill is trying real hard to talk me into trying it. Probably will one day. Apparently it is really fun to do the exercizes with the games.

Tomorrow I'm going with a friend to a Silpada party. I seriously don't need any more jewelry but I love that stuff so much, I just love having it. My problem is that I don't wear it. Sometimes I wear earrings. Well, it will be fun and I bet I can't resist getting something. Hmmm...gifts, Gramma...gifts! We have some birthdays coming up.

I am a mess. My feet are absolutely miserable. I hate to admit it, but I think some cheap flip flops hurt me. I've worn them and loved them for years, but got a new pair and the problems started right after that. But that's not the only ailment...now I'm getting carpal tunnel in both arms and wrists. That is from sitting at the computer for hours on end. I am a computer junkie.

1 comment:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

It sounds like you need a footial. :)