If one is exhausted and sleeps for 3 hours in a recliner, is that wasting time or making good use of what time you have? That's what I did today and now I'm working on the guilt factor.
Mom and I took Dad to the doctor this morning. No surgery needed...that's good news. Guard against osteoporosis!
Kids' last day of school is tomorrow. I'm attending their awards ceremonies and they are done at noon! They will be here with me most days this summer. Stay tuned for whining...from me.
It quit raining, thank God...my flowers are drowning, limp, and moldy.
It was getting warm in here, so I just opened the window and turned the fan on low. No more than 60 seconds later, my neighbor turned on his riding mower. I'm sure he welded it together in his garage so it could have a diesel engine and no muffler system whatsoever. Had to close the window cause I couldn't hear my favorite radio show...Mark Levin.
Found new foam floats for the lake. I just hope we get some swim weather soon. Counting on it, even.
For anyone curious, I still have some remnants of Shingles...no pain, just hideous itching. I don't even expect it to go away. I give up.
What our military defenders just suffered today at the hands of the Supreme Court is more than disgusting...it's seditious, in my barfing opinion. What we are living through is the destruction of a nation. God save our grandchildren.
Not to mention: DRILL HERE, DRILL NOW, YOU IDIOTS! Between terrorists, radical leftists, and our own government trying to destroy us, Christ's return is the only hope.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love hearing your thoughts!! And don't feel guilty, napping is a great use of time you have available!
Keep those naps and thoughts coming. :)
Post a Comment