I thawed out some baby back ribs and then actually remembered they were in the fridge. So I marinated them and actually remembered again that they were in the fridge. So I cooked them. This is a lot of remembering for Gram these days!
Made real garlic mashed potatoes and some of the best asparagus I've ever eaten. Megan ate one baby rib, Nick ate one bite of potatoes, and Miranda ate some asparagus. I, on the other hand, had my fair share of everything. Trouble is: what do I do with the entire dinner that is left? Guess I'll be eating BBQ'd ribs for a couple of days.
I saw in the police blotter today that apparently the charming young gentlemen who busted in my door hit another house on the other side of the lake before mine, in the same way, but that owner didn't happen to come home before they were done like I did.
Snow still coming down off and on but it isn't sticking too bad.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That sounds like a very yummy meal! It's a good thing that I ate before I read this I might have had to head over to your house. :)
YUM Gram! Those kids don't have any idea what real food is! Good thing Ben wasn't there, ribs are his fav - you're problem would've been that there wasn't enough :o)
I dont feel very sorry for you cause you could have invited us over to help eat em instead of our scrambled eggs and toast.
Dad & Mom
hi grandma it's Megan I loved those ribs there were soooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
Post a Comment