Sunday, March 30, 2008

Caught up

Megan and I went to church today. Was good. She really enjoys going with me to this church...she's all smiles and full of enthusiasm most of the time we are there. That makes me happy. Every Sunday, it's just like being at a big family reunion, with accompanying fabulous worship and music. Love it!

We went to Starbucks at the grocery, picked up a few things, and then came home. After her mom retrieved Megan, I sat down to relax in front of the TV in the recliner and slept through the bulk of the day. I go, go, go all week, then sleep all through Sunday afternoon to catch up. This is becoming a pattern. Hmmmm.

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Sounds like a GREAT day!

evjlaj said...

Now you are beginning to see what it feels like to get old. The afternoon naps are very satisfying. The best part of all.

Jon & Jen said...

Gads! Is napping a symptom of old age? If so, then I'm in trouble...

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Enjoy the naps! They're good for you.

Love Teresa