Thursday, December 18, 2008

Forecast

I just heard we are "in for it" as far as snow this weekend. Have had no power problems so far, but the tidal wave of this storm system is supposed to hit this weekend. If I don't post anything next week, it might just be that we are without power and my computer is down! How in the world will I function without it? Maybe my carpal tunnel will have a chance to improve. Guess we'll just have to light the lanterns, read "Ordeal by Hunger", and count our blessings.

I do not have all my Christmas shopping done. If you don't get anything, it isn't because Santa doesn't love you...it's because the snow hit before the elves were done shopping. Thank God for Amazon.com or there wouldn't be anything at all.

I have tickets in my purse for the Bronn Journey/Erwilian concert this weekend...guess they aren't going to get used.

2 comments:

evjlaj said...

Boy are we glad we have some kids in the area. We now have vittles so we dont have to get out in this awful stuff. Saw this AM that Las Vegas has had 3 1/2 inches of snow so that will give Jerry a rest from the golf course. He probably wont like that a little bit. Poor Karen will still have to try to deliver mail anyway.
Love you daughter and thanks.

Christina Johnson said...

I'm so done with this stuff! ...And it's not even officially winter yet!!