Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nerves

My nerves have been on edge this week. First my lovely and wonderful sister in-law had to have surgery for an infection. It was brain surgery! And she has a serious heart condition, so any surgery is dangerous. We had prayer teams all around the country and we were blessed...she made it through with flying colors. Three days in the hospital and they send her home. Surgery just ain't what it used to be, thank You, God!

Before she was even released, my lovely and wonderful daughter was told she needed surgery on both eyes for torn retinas. And it has to be soon. So she's under the laser as I type this. Anybody know where I can get some industrial knee pads?

I also had to go select my granite slabs for the kitchen and, wouldn't ya know it, the one I fell in love with last month from a quarry in Brazil is now a much different color and so I had to hurry and find one more suitable. I don't even remember what the new selection looks like at this point. It's expensive enough, it ought to be okay, even if it's blue with purple polka dots.

Photos of the finished job in about three weeks.

No comments: